Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Children’s Studio Portrait Photography - Niagara Region


Winter is an ideal time for a children’s portrait session in my Fort Erie studio! Clients from throughout the Niagara Region have been bringing their little cherubs for fun, creative studio portrait sessions since 2009. I enjoy working with moms (and dads… but it’s the kind of thing that moms often handle) to plan out a vision for the session. Some parents just want cute studio portraits to hang on their wall while others like to dress up their kids in costumes, sports wear, princess dresses, vintage duds or a myriad of other ideas. Whatever your vision, I will work with you to create stunning images that you’ll be proud to display in your home.


As a father of a young child, I know that kids personalities and expressions are more than just adorable smiles, though I love them too. My goal is to make photographs that show the unique, quirky, loveable character of your child. Sometimes that includes smiles, but it also includes all the other expressions that are so much a part of who we see as our children. Many of my most powerful images are of a child looking directly into the camera without a smile. The intensity of a neutral expression can be overwhelming!

In my studio you’ll be able to view a variety of modern, ready-to-hang wall portrait options. While you will love all the pictures I take of your children, there are usually a few that are truly special to you. The best way to show them off is on a wall portrait displayed prominently in your home!

The majority of my children’s studio portrait clients come from cities and towns in the Niagara Region, including Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Welland and Port Colborne, to my Fort Erie studio. One of the advantages of studio sessions is that weather is not a factor (except for driving on occasion) so studio portrait sessions can be booked at anytime of day and the lighting will always be perfect.

Have a look at my portfolio of children’s studio portraits by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment